Skip to main content
- Are all your products Vegan?
- Yes, all our products are suitable for vegans.
- How is you marine collagen vegan?
- Most marine collagen on the market is extracted from animal sources. However, ours is extracted from a marine plant called porphyra tenera, which is an algae source.
- Do you test your products on animals?
- No, this is very important to us. Our laboratories are against animal-testing.
- Are your products suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, however you should check with your dermatologist if each product is best for your skin type.
- Can I wear SPF sun cream with your products?
- Absolutely, in fact we recommend that you do. This can be the first item that you put onto your skin, before makeup. Remember there are some sun-sensitive ingredients that we recommend you always wear sun protection with, including, AHAs, Azelaic acid and Retinol.
- Find our SPF 50 Broad Spectrum sun cream here: LINK
- Can I wear moisturiser with your products?
- Yes, you can, we recommend that your AHAs, BHAs, Hyaluronic acid and serums are locked in with a thick moisturiser for the most beneficial results.
- Find our collagen and retinol moisturiser here: LINK
- Can I wear makeup over Perfect Miracle products?
- Yes, you can, just be mindful to lock in your products with a moisturiser then build your makeup on the top.
- Will the Perfect Miracle Eyes generate long-term changes to my undereye area?
- No, Perfect Miracle Eyes helps to temporarily cover the signs of fine lines and wrinkles and is effective for long wear day-to-day use, but should not be considered a treatment for fine lines and wrinkles.
- How do I conduct at at-home patch test?
- We recommend doing at patch tests with every new skincare product to prevent any negative initial reactions. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
- Can I use your products if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- While each ingredient has been tested and is considered safe for topical application, our final products have not been tested or approved for use on pregnant or breastfeeding people.
Delivery & Contact
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- Your goods will be dispatched the next working day following payment (excluding pre-order items). Most items are delivered within 3-5 working days but please allow 10 working days before raising a query. We offer an express delivery option which is delivery between 1-3 working days from placing an order.
- How do I make a return?
- You have a 14-day (unless otherwise stated) money-back guarantee, so if for any reason you wish to return your item within this time period, please follow the below instructions:
- Pack up your item and enclose the full dispatch note for identification-items returned without dispatch note will not be refunded. Ensure your item is in its original condition with all packaging. Return the parcel to Vytaliving, Unit 2, Frederick Road, Hoo Farm Industrial Estate, Kidderminster, DY11 7RA. All parcels must be returned at your own expense-we advise a tracked service and keeping hold of your postage receipt until you have received your refund. Parcels will remain your responsibility until they are received and inspected by ourselves, we cannot refund items lost by the carrier. Upon inspection we will issue you a refund of the item cost, refunded back to the method you paid. Please allow 7 working days from us receiving your item in order to receive a refund.
- How do I get in contact with your team?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Yes you can, simply call 0800 470 0278, and one of our customer care assistants will help you with your order.